Please find enclosed the terms of reference of the scope of work to be assigned to Lotus Loans
and Overdues Rescheduling Services (Lotus)
Lotus is a UAE based Debt Restructuring and Financial Services Consultancy Company offering
consultancy and counseling in Debt Management, financial restructuring and settlement of
liabilities to Individuals, SMEs and Corporates.
As part of the engagement and scope of work, Lotus shall.
- Approach Banks and Financial Institutions in UAE on behalf of the client to consolidate
their debts by lowering the existing rate of interest thereby reducing their monthly
financial obligations and overall financial exposure
- The Debt Settlement programs shall be discussed with an objective to reduce the monthly
- Our professional coaching and counseling sessions will identify the reason for
indebtedness and thereby assist the client to stick to a budget and come out from the
shackles of debt and plan for the future.
- Behind the experience and banking domain knowledge, vests a strong foundation of
providing personalized service to customers undergoing financial stress and uncertainty.
- It is important that accurate and update information is shared with us inorder to enable
us to represent you in front of the banks and put across your case for requisite approvals
based on the merits of your case. We shall provide consultancy based on the information
provided by you. We shall not obtain verification of the documents provided by you and
cannot be held responsible for advice given due to incorrect and inadequate information.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).